Its not a good thing... Spring break for the first time for me is in the middle of a semester. I am working on seismology homework, math homework and I have a math exam and project due next week.
So the question is...
- Driving forces for the extension and deformation in the Basin and Range.
- Internal deformation in the Basin and Range.
hmmmm... I have to pick one...
3 comments:
Both sound interesting to me! :)
I know! Thats the problem!
Anna, thank you for becoming follower in my blog, I thought I was lonely in the blog world, and it made me feel it is worth to dedicate time and efforts to a blog. Saw your pictures, and I am very impressed, I love photography as well, just bought a Nikon D90, and my pics are posted in my website: http://www.freewebs.com/ogshelly
I will be your follower too, congratulations on your graduate program.
Good luck on your math test.
Sincerely,
Oscar G. Shelly
Post a Comment