Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Interesting question

I head something interesting on the radio the other day so I have a question:

If drugs like Ritalin that are designed for people with ADHD also help healthy people focus and get more work done, in an academic environment is it right that some people are taking these drugs even though they dont need them, in order to get a competitive edge?

What do you think? Any thoughts? I am just curious what everyone else thinks...

this is the story I was listening to

The commentary in Nature December 2008

Business week article

3 comments:

Leonard B. Wallace said...

I have a question can you tell me the Geology of Mormom Canyon Rd. from HWY 20 both sides up to 1 mile west. Thank you

Anna said...

sorry I'm not familiar with the area, a good resource for road cut geology is the roadside geology books, I highly recommend them! There is one for every state!

Anna said...

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=roadside+geology&tag=googhydr-20&index=stripbooks&hvadid=1147422281&ref=pd_sl_85988ivq98_b

Thats a bunch of them on Amazon!