Monday, August 24, 2009

fall again? already?

field work is done and there are pictures up on flickr. this weekend I am going to the Brooks range with the new grad students. Then Classes start... its looking like
Math 421 - Real Analysis
Physical Volcanology
Inverse Methods
beyond the mouse - Programming for geoscientists

as usual... a bitch... at least my data processing is basically done.

I am working on my AGU abstract and getting my field notes typed up...

Enjoying some baseball tonight, the leaves have started changing and all I can say is NOOOOOO NOT YET!!!

everyone is back from Russia and wherever they have been pretty much, its nice to have the office full again!


4 comments:

A Life Long Scholar said...

Please share Brooks Range photos when you return. Which part are you going to? What aspects are the focus of the trip?

(My masters was on the Toyuk Thrust zone--Structure)

Anna said...

ummm well I'm not sure... we are going to make it as far as Atigun Pass for sure... I'm not too familiar with the geology (at all) so this trip I am hoping will give me a good overview! and yes pictures will totally be up when I get back!

The Daily Reviewer said...

Congratulations! Our selection committee compiled an exclusive list of the Top 100 geology Blogs, and yours was included! Check it out at
http://thedailyreviewer.com/top/geology

You can claim your Top 100 Blogs Award Badge at
http://thedailyreviewer.com/blog/8670

Cheers!

Angelina...

Anna said...

Hey "A Life Long Scholar" I put a few pictures up but I have a bunch more! let me know if you want to see them!