Well it’s a Sunday and I am in the office. This weekend I am trying to get a jump start on my math exam in 2 weeks. I need to review the whole book and we are on lesson 25! Since its open book, I am trying to get together a set of notes that have general and example solutions for as many types of problems as possible.
It was nice to be in the office this morning when it was empty. I played Mozart without my headphones (I love being able to do that) and got my desk cleaned! I know the little things make my day! I have so much work to do these coming weeks I’m not sure how much more down time I am going to get but I really want to go snowshoeing again this week. It was around -20 to -30 all week so too cold to ski or snowshoe!
Wow my life is sure fun to read about. Work work work. That’s about it!
1 comment:
Hi Anna, my name is Ava and I'm from a forum/blog site called TheReefTank.com. I wanted to ask you a question about your site and some of your past work, but I can't find an e-mail on the site. Can you please e-mail me back at Charismaqueen100@gmail.com. Thank you for your time.
Ava
Post a Comment