Monday, September 27, 2010

My thesis is a zombie

I am writing my thesis. I have decided it is a zombie. It is eating my BRAAIIINNNSSSS!!!!!

But really, I am getting frustrated with taking classes and writing. I really wish I was done with class work and could just focus on writing. But c'est la vie!

I have my tickets for AGU and hotel already! :) It's going to be awesome. My thesis means I have not been writing here much, or been caught up in geology news. But again c'est la vie. Thesis is more important! :)

I got in a fight with GMT trying to get a compass rose on my map. Its not supposed to be hard! I don't know why my code crashed but it did. Oh well! Thats what photoshop is for! :)

So far so good with the thesis.

That is all for now! If I here some cool news I will be sure to post it!

No comments: