Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I have a life again? maybe soon?

Thesis was defended yesterday and now the editing starts!
Not too much but I am sure it will take longer then I think!

One of these days I will get enough time the really blog.
soon? I am hoping after spring break.
Then its back to having writing days, where all I get to do it write
see now I need to publish the thesis!


2 comments:

A Life Long Scholar said...

When I was working on my Master's at UAF Wes would tell me that it always takes longer than you think. So I'd make my estimates, add extra time to that and then start working. What I discovered is that what he really meant was "after you add the extra time to the estimate, it still takes longer than you think"...

Anna said...

That is too funny! He is on my committee and thats exactly what he told me!