Very glad I found your blog! All of my art is inspired by nature and geology, and my current series of paintings is inspired by my time at Kilauea Volcano.
I am your newest blog follower and invite you to check out my blog, too.
Best, Mary C. Nasser http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html
Very glad I found your blog! All of my art is inspired by nature and geology, and my current series of paintings is inspired by my time at Kilauea Volcano.
I am your newest blog follower and invite you to check out my blog, too.
Best, Mary C. Nasser http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html
hey, do you mind emailing me the original photographs? I'd like to try out some panorama magic in hugin (see http://dinosaurpalaeo.wordpress.com/2011/10/16/how-to-2-create-a-panorama-image/ and http://dinosaurpalaeo.wordpress.com/2011/10/18/how-to-2-2-panorama-images-2/), and I expect these nighttime shots to have some special difficulties of their own.
6 comments:
Very glad I found your blog! All of my art is inspired by nature and geology, and my current series of paintings is inspired by my time at Kilauea Volcano.
I am your newest blog follower and invite you to check out my blog, too.
Best,
Mary C. Nasser
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html
Very glad I found your blog! All of my art is inspired by nature and geology, and my current series of paintings is inspired by my time at Kilauea Volcano.
I am your newest blog follower and invite you to check out my blog, too.
Best,
Mary C. Nasser
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html
thans! I'll give it a look! I obviously need to post more! lol
hey, do you mind emailing me the original photographs? I'd like to try out some panorama magic in hugin (see http://dinosaurpalaeo.wordpress.com/2011/10/16/how-to-2-create-a-panorama-image/ and http://dinosaurpalaeo.wordpress.com/2011/10/18/how-to-2-2-panorama-images-2/), and I expect these nighttime shots to have some special difficulties of their own.
It is a live webcam so just head over to HVO you can save each one! I don't save images from there I just check back often!
Cool! Thanks :)
Post a Comment