Friday, June 15, 2012

Fun with the blogger stats and google image search

I have been playing around with the stats tab for my blog more lately. I am always impressed with the range of countries it tells me I have readers from (although I am not sure how much I can trust it....).

So I decided to have a little fun. At the time of writing this these are my stats for the last month.
Pageviews by Countries:
USA... 74%
Brazil... 5%
UK... 5%
Australia... 5%
Russia... 3%
Germany... 2%
New Zealand... 2%
Spain... 2%
China... 1%

So now comes the game part... I google image searched the phrase "Cool Geology ___" and put each countries name in. Here are my favorite results!

Cool Geology USA
Cool Geology Brazil
Cool Geology UK
Cool Geology Australia 
Cool Geology Russia 
Cool Geology Germany
Cool Geology Spain
Cool Geology China 

Well that was fun! I will have to do this again sometime! :)

2 comments:

Rod said...

My favourite picture is the one from Spain... Hi from Rod in Australia!

Pohaku said...

I love that one too! Hello! I really want to go to Australia!