Last night I was browsing Reddit (like you do) and in r/geology I found a link to an amazingly powerful online tool for structural geology visualization. It was posted with the title: If only this existed when I was studying structural geology in college... and I have to agree. I think I would have gotten a few concepts a lot faster with a tool like this.
So here it is! The website (and app) Visible Geology!
Take it for a spin, I'd love to see what you create!
4 comments:
This is awesome. I need to figure out how to use it in my courses.
I love this website! It's going to come in handy for my upper level courses.
I love visible geology. This is really going to help me in my upper level courses.
This is very amazing. I hope I get to use it for my upper level geology classes.
Post a Comment