the semester is over and its time to clean from finals and get working on data processing. I have over 12,000 waveforms to go through from the first data set and I am getting another one in a month. I have 34 stations and I would like 5 more results for each for JKASP in June.
Cleaning the home is the first on the list though. Finals week left it beyond trashed, but thats the way of the grad student.
I took a mini vacation and drove down to Anchorage for a day and stopped in Talkeetna on the way back. I explored the large chunks of ice on the rive side and of course came back with more rocks! I dont know what I am going to do with them yet, but I will think of something.
It is another clear blue sunny interior of Alaska day! I think I'll work in my mini garden today and go warder around out back of campus!
No comments:
Post a Comment