So I don't write here as much as I would like, but that's life. There is snow on the ground and its cold outside... my computer says its 12 right now and going to be a whole 22 tomorrow.
I am enjoying grad school even if my math class is... well... frustrating. Differential equations itself isn't that bad, I am just not doing will with the teacher, but that's life, better luck next time!
Seminar in Geophysics is cool, but I still haven't decided what paper I am going to present...
Seminar in Petroleum is a nice way to get familiar with petroleum basics and basin geometries and not have to take a very time intensive start from the basics class. I nice way to look at a little geology and a little engineering.
Global Tectonics - interesting, very interesting. Cross sections though... I had a bad day with my cross section and I don't want to talk about it really. I like the class though.
aaannnd that's what I am taking. I moved into the condo we bought and its ALMOST clean enough to take pictures. I am going to try and get it there this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment